March 7, 2019
Tami Chin Mitchell is one of those gal pals that gives it to you straight up with love. Here's one of the numerous reasons why she rocks: her effervescent spirit and sage wisdom inspire other women to be a whole lot kinder to themselves.
As a wife, mother, business owner, podcaster, and social media influencer -- she does all the things. In a world where one has to confine themselves to singular labels, this creative Jamaican entrepreneuress challenges the status quo by accepting all her gifts and uses them to design a complete life.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS WE TALK ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE...
- Tami's journey and what it was like growing up in a creative family
- Why being vulnerable and encouraging other women is important
- How she accepts being OK to do all the things
- Striving to achieve harmony: Why the word 'balance' pisses her off
- Why being authentic online and showing the 'mess' is powerful
- Keeping it 100 on the Tami Tackles Everything podcast
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
LET'S STAY CONNECTED. HERE'S HOW TO SUBSCRIBE + REVIEW
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released?
If you liked this episode, be sure to give a rating and review on iTunes so that other boss babes can find our content. You may even get a shout out on one of our upcoming episodes.